Mission Wealth provides personal wealth services for individuals and institutional investment management services for endowments and foundations. Our clients typically are in one of the following life stages:
- Retirees – close to or in retirement
- Women with a change in marital status or who have lost a spouse – seeking professional guidance
- Executives/Professionals – busy, with high earning potential
- Business Owners – with complex planning needs
- Academic Professionals – with unique retirement planning circumstances
- People with inherited wealth – who want to keep and grow what they have
- People who want to free up their time
Other characteristics our clients share include:
- Net Worth – most of our clients have a net worth of $5-60 million, with at least $1 million of investable assets. ($1.5 million minimum for endowments and foundations).
- Life Event – many clients seek our help when faced with events such as retirement, inheritance, divorce, sale of a business, receipt of stock options, loss of a spouse or a health concern.
- Professional Guidance – clients are looking for a trusted relationship that will help them enjoy more financial security and feel confident that their family will be cared for.