Your values matter.
Consider the impact of your investment decisions as you pursue your goals.
Your portfolio can make a positive difference. Many investors believe their investments should contribute to advancements in social, environmental and corporate practices.
Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) is a well-established and growing approach that considers social good, as well as financial return. Globally, at least $21 trillion worth of professionally managed assets are managed using SRI strategies.1
Mission Wealth is pleased to offer SRI to our clients.
Common questions we can help you answer:
- How do you determine what investments are socially responsible?
- Can I have a values-based portfolio that makes competitive returns?
- I want to make impactful investments, but will I still have a well-rounded portfolio?
- Will I miss out on anything by being more restrictive in my investment choices?
- For my donor-advised fund, can you align an investment strategy with my philanthropic goals?
Our services may result in:
- Understanding whether your current investments are aligned with your values.
- Building a customized portfolio that excludes companies that contradict your values, while supporting those you believe in.
- Furthering conversations with organizations or family regarding your legacy.
How we build customized SRI portfolios:2
- Identify a set of investment guidelines that correspond to your values or institutional mission.
- Use third-party research to design customized portfolios, tailored to your unique beliefs.
- Achieve diversification by investing across multiple asset classes and securities.
- Monitor portfolio holdings over time to ensure they continue to adhere to your stated goals.
Learn more about our Social Values Portfolio.
1 Global Sustainable Investment Alliance (GSIA). 2015. Global Sustainable Investment Review 2014.
2 With a $2 million minimum investment